If you wish to apply for the opening of an account with Piraeus Bank (Cyprus) Ltd and/or to subscribe to any of the Winbank electronic banking services and/or for the issuance of the Piraeus Bank “Shop & Cash” debit card, please follow the steps below:
Print ALL the relative packaged documents from the respective links below.
Fill in all the documents without signing them (the documents must be signed in the presence of an officer of the Bank)
Visit one of the Piraeus Bank (Cyprus) Ltd branches and bring along
- The aforementioned documents,
- For Citizens of the Republic of Cyprus: I.D. card,
For Citizens of other Countries: Passport and/or a European Union I.D. card
- Recent utility bill (e.g. E.A.C., Waterboard, Phone Companies, etc) which depicts your residence address (not P.O. Box)
- Our staff at all branches is at your disposal for any assistance in relation to queries regarding the completion of documents or account opening procedures.
- The approval of any account-opening application with Piraeus Bank (Cyprus) Ltd will be subject to the Bank’s absolute discretion according to banking practice and/or policy and/or Bank regulations in force from time to time.