What is a Notice Account?
A Notice account facilitates money savings with attractive rates, allowing the account holder to deposit money whenever he/she wishes while at the same time, provides easy access to ones funds.
• In all main currencies
• For individuals and legal entities
• With competitive credit interest rates
• With choice on days of notice (8 days, 33 days or 90 days notice)
• Without any fee on account opening
• Facilitates savings by instructing the Bank to automatically transfer a fixed amount from a current or savings account
• Facilitates holder’s salary and/or any other income to be deposited automatically
• Relevant notice is required for withdrawals
• Facilitates yearly analytical statement for holder's information and convenience
• Accommodates minor account relationships as well
• Usually longer tenor provides higher interest rate
• Interest is variable and capitalization occurs at the end of each calendar year
For more information, please visit today one of our branches or call at 800 11 800 (+357 22 575 555 from abroad) 24 hours / 7 days a week