What is a Fixed Deposit Account?
A Fixed Deposit Account is an account that fixes an interest rate at the time of the opening of the account for a specified period irrespectively of any daily changes in interest rates.
• In all maincurrencies
• For individual and legal entities
• With competitive rates
• Withount opening or maintenance fee
• Available in several tenors from 1 day to 1 year
• Fixed interest rate is offered on the initial capital for the life of the deposit.
• Facilitates automatic renewal at its maturity without any notice for the same period with the prevailing rates
• Early withdrawals before maturity are not possible
• Deposits before maturity are not possible
• On the day of maturity partial / full withdrawals or deposits of any amount are possible without any charge
• An analytical certificate is issued at the inception and every renewal for holder's information and convenience
• Accommodates minor account eelationships as well
• Interest is fixed for the period of the deposit
• Interest is paid on the maturity day of the deposit
• Interest rates escalate according to the amount deposited and differs according to the life period of the deposit